This two-hour workshop for every body will provide an brief yet in-depth "training" in some of the most essential exercises for reshaping and realigning any body's core functionality, for maximum flexibility and pain relief for any fitness level.
These exercises apply to...
- chronic pain sufferers,
- desk workers with work-related injuries,
- couch potatoes looking for greater comfort,
- movement and fitness professional including pilates instructors,
- yoga teachers, and personal trainers,
- and athletes looking to avoid or reverse performance and flexibility losses.
We'll explore the benefits and gains that come not just from a stronger core, but a "smarter" core.
Our focus will be primarily on the muscles of the trunk — the abdomen, back, hips, shoulders and chest. We'll also show you how all these muscles work together to cause or solve many problems you might also be experiencing in the rest of your body — feet, knees, hands, wrists, elbows, neck, and jaw.
This class is meant for all audiences...
- Attendees new to Somatics will get a foundational introduction to the most important Somatics exercises you can do for immediate, long-term, and life-long results.
- For those locals who've attended Somatics classes before and are familiar with the basics, this class will still provide a wealth of information and detail on critical elements for optimal benefits -- and for applying and using Somatics to improve all your other movement practices, from yoga and pilates to working out at the gym or just daily life.
These are the "desert island" Somatics moves that everyone needs to do. After this workshop, you'll be able to do them, quickly every day or any time you want, to take care of yourself the rest of your life.