Western Mass: 413-586-2555
    New York: 212-461-1753
    New Jersey: 973-327-7001
    Long Island: 516-300-1008
    Texas: 325-245-0141
    Arizona: 602-357-1514
    Virginia Beach: 757-644-5981
    Toll-free: 877-586-2555

Calling any of our locations is like calling all of our locations. If you wish to make an appointment or register for a class at any location, request information, order a product, or anything else, you may contact us at the above location. Or find local contact information for any of our locations in our Locations directory.

Stay

Question for our July 5 call

Natasha Boldireff's picture

So here is a question for our Friday call. I have a client who had a disc fusion L4L5 because of stenosis that happened in 2016 and then she had a lumpectomy done in 2017. She has hardly any coordination in her legs and holds her body quite rigidly. Her hips are quite tight and she presents very Green with knees turned out when she walks and especially when she takes the stairs up or down.  I ave seen her 3 times and her psoas are quite tight and she has no rotation when she walks.  Whenever I work with her (we did a L1 RS the. LS and then today L2 Rs)... her feet have a terrible neuropathy from her treatments 2 years ago and they cramp something fierce as we unwind her centre. ... I would like to let her k ow that this is normal as she comes back to More sensation... and her nerves are figuring out how her legs and feet relate to the rest of her body.   Is this a true stemwent is there anything g else I can offer?