Western Mass: 413-586-2555
    New York: 212-461-1753
    New Jersey: 973-327-7001
    Long Island: 516-300-1008
    Texas: 325-245-0141
    Arizona: 602-357-1514
    Virginia Beach: 757-644-5981
    Toll-free: 877-586-2555

Calling any of our locations is like calling all of our locations. If you wish to make an appointment or register for a class at any location, request information, order a product, or anything else, you may contact us at the above location. Or find local contact information for any of our locations in our Locations directory.

Stay

Somatics Table Order-- would it be here in time for me to take it home?

Natasha Boldireff's picture

Hi There:

I was wondering how long it takes to order a table in Black... and would it be possible to get a table in time for when I leave the training on Feb 6 to take on the airplane with me?  I am interested in both a Table and Cover for the bed?  My body is seeing too many people and my wrists are not happy with working from the the floor level... I want to remain sustainable : )

In the meantime doing my Somatics to keep my body happy.

Thank you kindly,

Natasha

Forum: 

I have a client I have beeen working with via Skype, and she lives in Maine and is willing to come to the public clinic if the weather is agreeble.  Her name is Margaret Moore.

Also our AirB&B host Lisa Melnik from our last stay was also interested... how can we ensure they get "in"?

Thank you Kindly,

Natasha

I have a client I have beeen working with via Skype, and she lives in Maine and is willing to come to the public clinic if the weather is agreeble.  Her name is Margaret Moore.

Also our AirB&B host Lisa Melnik from our last stay was also interested... how can we ensure they get "in"?

Thank you Kindly,

Natasha