Western Mass: 413-586-2555
    New York: 212-461-1753
    New Jersey: 973-327-7001
    Long Island: 516-300-1008
    Texas: 325-245-0141
    Arizona: 602-357-1514
    Virginia Beach: 757-644-5981
    Toll-free: 877-586-2555

Calling any of our locations is like calling all of our locations. If you wish to make an appointment or register for a class at any location, request information, order a product, or anything else, you may contact us at the above location. Or find local contact information for any of our locations in our Locations directory.

Stay

Natasha's questions

Natasha Boldireff's picture

Hi Everyone:

Looking forward to tomorrow's 2pm ET call.

I have beeen working with many, many people with Protocol #1 and loving the insights and epiphanies everyone is receiving including myself-- and especially their ease of being afterwards.  This is like a miracle to behold every time.

I am really looking forward to learning the Trauma and Red Ligh Protocols... because there are definitely cases where I seel that the Green Light Protocol (#1) has been effective, but not everywhere and with all things.  So my question (more perhaps like an insight) is that when we choose a protocol (in this case we only had the one to work with) and we get clues like Blade not able to retract or Lower Trap not able to be isolated, or Glute not able to release.... these are clues to not show us that we chose "wrongly" but that there are more beneficial ways to work with the client in front of us-- and these areas are indicating where we may like to go next...

I guess the question is -- do we ever stop a protocol and interject other things, or do we follow a complete protocol without deviating.  Just curious.  And perhaps our next trip to Mass at the end of this month will reveal this to us.... as we are still very much in the "waxing the car" phase.  Just seeing the clues, and not sure what to do about them YET.

Another question is a weee bit more clarity on the homework, and is it possible to see YOU STILL NEED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING with a list of what has not yet been received... would be greatly helpful.

I am so looking forward (and all my peeps and students too) to what I am about to learn, share and experience!!!

Natasha

Forum: 
Amy LePage's picture

Look forward to the call today. I need ot leave right at 3 to get a kiddo. 

experimenting with side lying a bit - with the first moement s- but once got to vertebral highlighting I didn't feel comfortable trying to do this on the side. 

I want to practice palpation more and seeing, feeling then speaking about where I may want to go, start given that. with the protocol i feel like i can slip into auto pilot a little and stop critically thikning about all the information i know about a person.

Amy LePage's picture

experimenting with side lying a bit - with the first moement s- but once got to vertebral highlighting I didn't feel comfortable trying to do this on the side. 

I want to practice palpation more and seeing, feeling then speaking about where I may want to go, start given that. with the protocol i feel like i can slip into auto pilot a little and stop critically thikning about all the information i know about a person.

Amy LePage's picture

Pamela Kamoku's picture

This is coming in right before call. 
I am interested in what Amy wrote about the palpation and I'm thinking that we can go over more of that in person, with hands on; however, interested for sure.  Will we eventurally know what we're sensing under  out hands?

I'm also interested in your answer about vertebral highlighting while person is on their side. 

Do we need to have listened to the Kinesiology Audios before Module 2?

Thanks,
Pam

Pamela Kamoku's picture

Thanks Steve,

that was very helpful in answering everyone's questions.

Was glad to hear that deviating from protocol was sometimes what is necessary - CARING FOR THE SOMA is number one.

I have been doing just that and it has been very helpful.  I may start with Protocol 1 and then if some area of body is compensating or I see something now that I didn't see when client walked in, I may pause the protocol and work with what I see the client now doing, then returning to protocol 1 or sometimes not returning.  

These are calls are very helpful.

Thanks again and hope you're feeling better.   

Pam

Pamela Kamoku's picture

I just looked on our training page under Assignments and it no longer shows what is due under the heading: Assignments Due and the Assignments Checklist doesn't show the MOA audios with submitting questions.  That was there days ago.  

Did something change ?

Pam