Test your knowledge of neuroscience with Dr. David L. Felten's fun, fast, and full-color Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards. These portable, updated cards let you quiz yourself on anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation. They now include imaging content and offer increased clinical correlations and new concept summaries. Illustrations from Netter's Atlas of Neuroscience, 2nd Edition, emphasize the essentials of human neuroscience for a quick, yet in-depth review, complete with labeling, explanations, and color codes that cross-reference the atlas.
- Master the structures and clinical points most important to a basic medical neuroscience course.
- Use the cards before exams or boards, or throughout clinical rotations, residency, or in practice for a fast review of the nervous system.
- Cross-reference with Netter's Atlas of Neuroscience, 2nd Edition, for further information on any topic.
- Review clinical 'pearls' and helpful summary information on the back of each card to understand the clinical implications of neuroscience concepts.
- Use the card set's pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring to carry selected groups of flash cards with you anywhere.
New to This Edition
View more neuroimaging examples to assess your grasp of this important subject.
Make clinically important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology.
Table of Contents
- Section 1: Overview of the Nervous System
- Section 2: Regional Neuroscience
- Section 3: Systemic Neuroscience
By David L. Felten, MD, PhD, The William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI, USA