Our larger support bolster for use during Clinical Somatic sessions. Measures 7" X 17". Also great for supporting the head during sleep.
Professional Use: These pillows are great for use as bolsters for clients' knees, legs, head, etc. in Clinical Somatic Education, Feldenkrais, Massage, and other therapies and bodywork modalities. For over 20 years, we haved used this everyday as one of three main bolsters in our Clinical Somatic Education clinic and our Clinical Somatic Education Professional Training Program. They are good for support of the head, neck, knees, ankles, etc. They are perfect not only when adequate support is needed (for example, when a client is side-lying and their neck and head need to be supported sufficiently so their head doesn't slump and their neck misalign), but also when the support should be soft and giving (both the firm and soft version of this pillow is quite comfortable). For these reasons, they are the perfect companion to our smaller and firmer 5" Support roll/bolster (Product PT-TB-CP312).
Personal Use: These pillows can also be used a pillow for sleeping, resting, or meditating, lying on your back or your side. They can be placed between the knees when side-lying, if you experience knee, hip, or foot discomfort in that position.
This pillow features:
- Designed to maintain the normal anterior curve of the cervical spine for better sleep and relaxation
- Aids in the treatment of cervical arthritis, stiff neck, whiplash and other cervical related problems
- Made from a Polyester/Cotton blend material that is non-allergenic and machine washable
- Removable satin or cotton covers are available in a wide assortment of colors
- Available in soft or firm
- Filling: 100% Dupont Hollofil Polyester
- Cover: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
Covers are available (and recommended) in the cotton (white) or satin (blue or burgundy). Click here to go to the page for these covers.
If this pillow is too large for your neck, or if you want a bolster to support smaller clients or smaller parts of your client, try our 5" Support Roll/Bolster (Product PT-TB-CP312).