There is a growing national demand for Somatics practitioners!
We are beginning our expansion plan to meet this demand. We are on the lookout for motivated individuals for our professional training program and possible employment.
To prepare for your career in Somatics, you’ll need to complete the professional training course at SSI. Here are the program’s highlights and benefits:
- 3 yrs, 2 nine-day modules twice per year
- Mentoring program: Access to your own personal Somatics mentor who can coach you through any difficulties you may encounter or simply answer questions you may have along the way
- 25% discount on all educational products (books, tapes, etc.) sold on our web site or at any of our locations
- Free online tools, including online student/practitioner forums and free event promotion on our website
- Weekend study groups held every month at our main campus
- Lifelong friends and relationships with colleagues around the world
After completing the initial coursework, you may be considered for a part-time position to lead movement classes in one of our centers. Upon completing the entire training program, you may be considered for a full-time position as a Somatic Practitioner. Somatic Systems handles all the sales and marketing, providing the clients and the facilities, allowing you to focus on what you love most — helping people get out of pain!
If you’ve been thinking about a change in careers or looking for a way to enhance your current practice, now is definitely the time to apply for our professional training course.
If you’ve been looking for a therapeutic approach that really, truly ends pain without medication...this is it. Take the first step and apply today. We'll show you how to end pain, one muscle at a time.